Profile for Brent Carpenter
Counties served: Benton, Cole, Cooper, Moniteau, Morgan, Pettis
Areas of work
- Agricultural markets and farm policy
- Farm business planning and management
- Production economics, finance
- Agricultural production
Related Web resources
New related programmtic information
Service in extension education and applied research positions with the University of Missouri since 1991:
- University of Missouri Extension, Agricultural Business Specialist, West Central region, 2011 - present
- Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) - MU, Farm Policy Analyst, 2001 - 2011
- University Outreach and Extension, Farm Management Specialist, South Central region, 1991 - 2001
- Agriculture study tours in Costa Rica and South Africa, 2-3 weeks.
- Texas Agricultural Extension Service, County Agent, 1989-1991
- West Texas Veterinary Supply, Sales, 1985-1986
- Currently manage a small sheep grazing operation.
- Discovered honest work on ranches in Texas and Missouri and by swinging a spike maul for the Frisco and Burlington Northern Railroads. Retired amateur bull rider.
M.S. Texas Tech University, Agricultural Economics- Finance.
B.S. Abilene Christian University, Animal Science.