MU Extension events calendar
Professional development events
- Aug. 3 to 4, 2016
Midwest Boar Stud Managers Conference V - 2016
- Aug. 19 to 20, 2016
26th Annual Caring for the Frail Elderly Conference
- Aug. 26 to 27, 2016
Ellis Fischel Cancer Symposium: Current Perspectives in Multi-Disciplinary Cancer Care
- Sept. 6 to 7, 2016
Agribusiness & Policy Symposium
- Sept. 15, 2016
4th Annual James and Nancy Cassidy Rheumatology Symposium
- Sept. 15, 2016
19th Annual Conference for Office and Clinic Nurses and Office Support Staff
- Sept. 26 to 30, 2016
Community Development Academy-Courses 1 and 3 Fall 2016
- Sept. 26 to 27, 2016
- Sept. 30 to Oct. 1, 2016
12th Annual Health Ethics - DigiHealth 2016: Health Ethics and Storytelling in a Digital Age
- Oct. 2 to 7, 2016
17th International Congress on Neutron Capture Therapy 2016
- Oct. 13, 2016
Missouri Tech Expo 2016
- Oct. 14 to 15, 2016
23rd Perioperative Clinical Update
- Oct. 27, 2016
2nd Perinatal Conference
This event has been canceled.
Rev Up Your Relationships, Referrals, & Revenues with Email Marketing
Wednesday, May 1, 2013, 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
500 East Walnut, Suite 103, Columbia MO map...
In just a few short hours, this information-packed seminar will show you how email marketing –can help you get results. Discover how communicating with your customers regularly can help you stay connected, and generate increased referrals, repeat sales, and unwavering customer loyalty.
You will learn…
• what email marketing “is” and “is not”
• why businesses are using email marketing today
• the “ do’s” and “don’ts” of email marketing
• best email practices to help you create successful email campaigns
• how to get your emails opened
• how an email service provider can make your life simpler
• tips on crafting up content for your email campaigns
• learn from your results and reporting
As a bonus, this seminar will help you create your first email campaign - we'll provide tips, techniques, and strategies to you while we guide you through the tools and features in Constant Contact. This seminar is great for beginners that want to know how to start creating an email marketing campaign for their business or non-profit.
You want to implement an email marketing campaign into your marketing plan, but don’t know what to do or where to start? You have heard of Constant Contact but not sure what it does? If you have these questions and want to learn more than this seminar is for you.
You will learn how to:
• Create your first email in Constant Contact
• Add or Import your contacts or customer names
• Work with graphics (import, size, and link)
• Add, edit, and format text
• Insert attachment, YouTube, social media buttons
• Modify your email template (color, blocks, and spell check)
• Schedule and send your email
• Analyze your email reports to see if your email campaigns are successful
Register online or contact the Small Business & Technology Development Center at (573) 882-7096.