MU Extension events calendar
Professional development events
Making an International Sale: from Quote to Payment
Thursday, April 10, 2014, 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Economic Development Center, SSM Room
5988 Mid Rivers Mall Drive, St. Charles MO map...
Key Seminar Topics:
• Responding to an International Sales Inquiry – formulating a solid quote
• Documentation Requirements – guidelines to ensure you dot all the “I’s” and cross and the “t’s”
• Coordinating Shipping- successful movement of your product from here to…. where?
• Getting Paid – tools, technique and tips to managing risk and ensuring payment is made
• Larry Dill, Director – University of Missouri Extension, International Trade Center
• International Trade Experts in Documentation, Finance, Shipping & Logistics
• Panel of Successful Exporters
Who Should Attend? Any business or sales staff member that is new-to-exporting OR businesses that are currently exporting and want to explore new markets.