Tip: Contact the Procurement Hotline to change your ePro defaults
PeopleSoft eProcurement is an online system for purchasing through university-contracted vendors. It includes the Show Me Shop, an online catalog of office supplies, scientific supplies and computers.
Tips for shoppers:
- Show-Me Shop items should not be included in the same order as non-catalog items (regular PO).
- Non-catalog items have a limit of one vendor and up to 99 line items.
- Show Me Shop orders have a limit of one "ship-to code" per vendor per requisition.
List of active University of Missouri System ship-to codes (PDF)
To get a new ship-to code, contact the Procurement Hotline.
- For non-eProcurement orders, bidding is recommended at $5000, required at $10,000+. Please contact the Procurement Hotline for assistance.
Sole source purchase request
If the purchase is large enough that it should be bid out, but is unique enough that you can only get it from one vendor, then a sole source justification is necessary. Filled in the form and send with the PO request.
Sole source justification form for noncompetitive purchases over $10,000 (DOC)
WebNow (to view PO or non-travel voucher documents) — new!
If unable to view, you may need to change your settings in WebNow (instructions (DOCX))
Purchasing card (PCard)
Needs an explanation (KA)
New---Although lodging cannot be billed to a PCard, it can be used to hold the hotel reservation.
Cardholders cannot agree to terms and conditions for the university. Please be cautious of this when paying for items online.
- Office supplies should be ordered through ePro. If the item is not available through ePro, it can be purchased with a PCard (include note with PCard statement that the item was not available).