Helpful tips for travel card application and processing
Old paper forms for travel cards should be discarded. The application is available electronically at http://mutravel.missouri.edu/Trvcard1.htm#.
First page of the application
- The four boxes above the cardholder signature line must be initialed. Check marks or “X” are not acceptable.
- The cardholder signature and date must be original in blue or black ink, not scanned.
- Below the cardholder signature, the manager (supervisor or unit fiscal contact) will need to sign and date in blue or black ink.
- The manager’s name should be printed below their signature.
- After the cardholder and manager sign, the form should be mailed to Karin Burgess. She will request the final signature needed (Callie Glascock) and forward to Accounting.
- The cardholder’s social security number is entered in the first red box.
- The mother’s maiden name/password is entered in the second red box.
- The cardholder must sign and date in blue or black ink.
- Do not sign the bottom Program Administrator/Approver signature box. Accounting signs here.